Accessibility Statement for Daiquiri Shak Website
Daiquiri Shak Raw Bar & Grille is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Daiquiri Shak Raw Bar & Grille takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Daiquiri Shak Website:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Provide continual accessibility training for our staff.
- Assign clear accessibility targets and responsibilities.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Daiquiri Shak Website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Daiquiri Shak Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Daiquiri Shak Website:
- Phone: 727-393-2706
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor address: 14995 Gulf Blvd, Madeira Beach, FL 33708
We try to respond to feedback within 2 business days.